About the Chef
Avenell LeMar is the owner of Chef Avenell Personal Chef Service, LLC. She graduated from the Culinary Business Academy in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Her passion for cooking came at an early age of 10, watching her father, a chef of 45 years. By watching and helping her dad she discovered her passion for creating culinary delights and at the age of 13, she made and decorated her first 3-tier cake, a gift for her parents’ fifteenth wedding anniversary.
Avenell spent her teenage years developing her skills and learning the business by helping her family in the catering business. She spent the next thirty years researching recipes, creating her own recipes, testing recipes and having her gastronomic delights evaluated by some of the most discerning and critical taste buds; her friends and family.
Having perfected her skills she began catering dinner parties for business associates, friends and family. With the encouragement of everyone who experienced her delicacies, she discovered and attended the Culinary Business Academy and decided to enhance her skills with professional training.
With her experience, training and a natural love for delighting people with her culinary creations, she decided to become a Personal Chef. Chef Avenell has a natural ability to infuse unique flavors into everything from the most ordinary of dishes to the most complex. She loves a challenge and will cook anything you like!
Chef Avenell’s Qualifications & Professional Affiliations:
- Culinary Business Academy (Graduate)
- Certified Personal Chef (Recognized by the Federal Government)
- ServSafe Certified (Safe Food handling recognized by the State of Texas)
- Licensed and Insured in the City of New Braunfels and Counties of Comal and Guadalupe
- Premier Member of the US Personal Chef Association (USPCA)
- Member of American Wine Society
- Chamber of Commerce Member (New Braunfels)